Congratulations on your acceptance! We are looking forward to an awesome season of climbing with you.
Before completing the payment and waiver below, please note:
- Refunds are only given if we can fill your spot (typically from the wait list).
- If there are vacancies before class begins, we will fill them from the wait list.
- Make sure you can attend all classroom lectures and weekend trips on the schedule. Attendance is mandatory.
- Climbing is dangerous. To be considered for the class, you are required to fill out the liability waiver. You must also have health insurance throughout the class to cover any injuries.
We hope you decide to join us. Once you're sure, complete the following steps by the deadline stated in your acceptance email:
- If you haven't done so already, reply to the email stating that you'll be taking the class.
Join the WAC (if you haven't already done so):
- Go to Join the WAC (https://washingtonalpineclub.org/how-to-join) and follow the instructions to register on the site, sign a WAC waiver, and pay for membership. Note that the site enforces this workflow and won't, for example, let someone pay for membership if they haven't completed a waiver via the site.
- If you get lost in the process, you can always check your membership status and follow the instructions at my membership -> membership status (https://washingtonalpineclub.org/my-membership-status).
- Pay for the class:
If you decide not to join us, please reply to the email stating that, so that we may release your space to an applicant on the wait list.
Thanks, and see you soon!